Purchased but not shipped
Minimum 3% and up to 10% processing fee depending upon stage of order plus the cost of any custom modifications already made to bike. Custom order cancellations will incur up to a 20% fee to cover parts and labor to restore the bike to stock.
- No returns after 7 CALENDAR days of receiving
- To be eligible for a return, the bike must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it
- Box must be sealed and unopened
- Customer pays $250 shipping fee (this is withheld from refund)
- Subject to up to a 25% restocking fee (this is withheld from refund)
- NO RETURNS ON BIKES SHIPPED VIA A FREIGHT FORWARDING SERVICE
- NO RETURNS ON CUSTOM BIKES
Accessory/replacement part orders
- No returns after 30 days of receiving
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it
- Subject to a 25% restocking fee
- Customer pays shipping both ways
- No returns, except in EXTREME cases of breakage/malfunction
- All merch (clothing, hats, etc)
- Special orders
- Sale items
- Gift cards
- Gifted orders
Before a return is sent, the customer must have written approval of said return from Wicked Hubz. If a customer sends a return without the written consent of Wicked Hubz LLC, a refund will not be issued and the customer will have to pay shipping to get the item returned, or, sacrifice the item.
If your approved return passes our inspection, you may receive an exchange, store credit, or a refund.
Please give us a heads up after you send your return by emailing email@example.com. If possible, please provide a tracking number.
If non-returnable items are returned without authorization from our Customer Experience team, they will be returned to the customer immediately and customer will be notified. Restocking fees may apply to unauthorized returns.